Sunday, June 22, 2014

The thing with the ice cream...

I am highly upset.
I almost fell out of the window, cause Mommy was almost dying. Or something like that.
Mommy and Daddy were gone - once again. When they came back, they had ice cream.
Did I mention I LOVE ice cream?
They ate the ice cream by the open window, but Mommy's ice cream tried to kill her so she ran away and Daddy ran after her.
I took the chance to have a look. I stuck my nose out of the window. My front paws were on the sill outside, my back paws on the sill inside. I was perfectly fine. Phoebe started screaming that Mommy didn't want that and that Mommy told her that if we put our paws out of the window we will die.
Pffff and she says I am the scared cat?
Then Mommy came back and started to scream that I was gonna jump and die. Duuuuuuuuuuude.
Daddy shooed me off the window.

Mommy offered us some ice cream then. Did I mention I LOVE ice cream?
I was a bit suspicious, it tried to kill her after all.... but I wanted to try anyways.
I smelled it, but it didn't smell so nice. I am sure it wasn't even ice cream. Cause ice cream never smells bad. I love ice cream. Did I mention that?

Then she offered Phoebe the ice cream. Phoebe screamed something like "ICE CREAM OF DEATH!" but sniffed on it still.
She didn't dare to try it either. I don't know if it was because Mommy almost died of it or because it really didn't smell like ice cream.
It was cookies ice cream. And cherry-banana ice cream. I never tried cherry-banana but cookies are delicious. Still, I'm sure that wasn't ice cream. I miss the good Finnish ice cream.
It's called Jättis. It's my favourite and Phoebe's too.

Ice cream of death that isn't ice cream.

As Phoebe told you there was the thing wth the ball and the feet yesterday.
I really don't get the hype.
Mommy was screaming a lot.
She was talking about a Jogi and a Klose and about people being too slow and other people being too fast.
I don't think the blackwhiteredyellows won. They didn't lose either. How is that possible? I don't know.
I want ice cream.


It's MY blackredandyellow, only miiine!

Here's Phoebe being all model-like with the blackredandyellow.


- Ruskis


1 comment: