Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The story of how I almost became a model...

Hello humans!

What? Strike? Whaaaat? Nooo... I was just busy.
I would never let you down, my friends.

Phoebe says I just write here now because she said something about getting famous. That is of course not true. Do not listen to her.
I was busy. Yes.
What? Oh... what I was busy with? Erm... er... cat...things. You know.
Don't ask stupid questions.

Anywho.. Mommy started watching a new show. On TV. There are many young, pretty female humans and one old pretty female human and two old male humans and the old humans tell the young female humans if they are pretty enough. Because they all want to be models.
I almost became a model once.
When I was young and slimmer... I mean... less fluffy. Many cat-model-agents asked me to work for them. Uncountable amounts actually. I mean, look at me, I just got the face. And everything.
They told me I would have fame and glory. The CATwalks (really, why do you think they call them that?) of New York, Paris, Milan. All open for me. Literally, I would have probably become the most famous catmodel in the world.
But they also told me I could not have beefsteak ever again if I wanted to be a model.
And I just have my values in life.
Beefsteak is one of them.
So that is how I did not become a model after all.

But that does not matter, I am still one of the prettiest cat around.
Also, Phoebe keeps making sure that her cute, petite being does not make Mommy like her more than me. She simply always stands in her own way of being Mommy's favorite cat.
Like the thing with the closet...
Phoebe can open the closet. I don't know how she does it. I tried it once. Those damn doors don't move an inch.
Anyways, Phoebe can. And whenever Mommy does not look she will open it.
Lately, she also enjoys going into it. But only when Mommy and Daddy aren't home.
Today she was in there again. She was very eager and busy. Rumbling around and making a lot of disturbing noise. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was doing Mommy a favor.
See, she knows how Mommy loves her closet to be neat and tidy, everything in pretty stacks.
So Phoebe started to rearrange things to make Mommy happy. She literally shoved whole stacks of clothes onto other shelves, because she found them more handy there.
Mommy came home and was not amused at all. She cursed a bit and started to put all the stacks back to where they used to be. Also back to stacks, cause Phoebe broke some of them.
Then she gave Phoebe a speech how she was very well capable of sorting her closet on her own and if she needed help, she'd inform Phoebe, but for now she was good.
Phoebe was very confused and heartbroken,
She will never learn.

Also, rearranging closets is dangerous. Last week, Phoebe was so busy rearranging the closet when Mommy got home, that she did not notice when Mommy closed the door. And she did not notice she was stuck for another half hour.
She had managed to rearrange quite a lot by the time she got out and Mommy was not at all happy about the help.

Oh well...

So long, humans!

Yours,
Ruska

No comments:

Post a Comment