Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Breaking News: Ruska-Fans are rioting in Frankfurt!!!

Humans!

I am honored!
Like, really, that would not have been necessary!
If you haven't heard yet (of course you have, stop it, you! *giggles*) - the whole city is freaking out. There have been many policemen blocking the end of our streets for several days already. Now they are also blocking the other end and they don't let anyone in who does not live here. Mommy keeps looking out of the window and many neighbors do the same... or they are on the balcony.

Phoebe and me are also looking, we can't just look as much as Mommy. She always leans out to see more (grandma says that is dangerous, but Mommy won't listen to me!). We have been trying to figure out what on earth is going on out there. Phoebe says it has to do with the huuuge glas tower next to our home. There is money in it and people do not want money to be in it. She said she saw it on the news.

I almost believed her for a second there, but now I found out what is really going on.
MY FANS ARE IN TOWN! They put me under police protection!
My fans even burn police cars, so they can get through to me.
Really, my dearests, you do not have to do that! I am happy to give autographs to ALL of you of course, just line up in front of the house, I'll be down in a second.

How I know that it must be about me? Well, Mommy was looking again this morning after Daddy left for work and sent some pictures of burning things.
She shook her head and said "crazy world". Then she giggled a bit and said to me and Phoebe that we can feel a bit like celebrities now, since the police is protecting out street.
Then I tried to lean out of the window a little, when Mommy was looking outside. But she pulled me back and said "You don't want to fall out there. Especially not today."
Not today... see? It is because of my fans! Mommy is worried they will trample me to death. Or that the fame will make me use drugs and everything.

Sorry, I gotta go, I really need to wave to my fans from the window when they pass by the police blockages.

Love, Ruska



Here is the police blocking our street!


This is how it looks from our window!


 
Daddy took this one on the way to work.
He could not use the local train station, since it is burning.
You see more burning here.


Please, dear fans, stop that madness,
there is enough Ruska for all of you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment