Monday, April 27, 2015

Ruska of Shame and Instagram!!

Hoomans!

What happened?
I was very convinced we would write in here every day. Or every second. Or maybe once a week. Okay, once every two weeks.
Anyways, it has again been over a month!

But to our excuse - things happened!

You might remember Ruska's last post about the riots in Frankfurt.
Well, it turned out, obviously, those weren't about her.
It had something to do with the big building close to our home that takes the sun away from the window. I can understand the riots, it really sucks to lie in the shadow.

Then shortly after the riots Mommy and Daddy left us again and their friend came to take care of us. It appears Mommy and Daddy went to a place called Ireland. I don't know if that exists. Maybe they went to Finland and made this "Ireland" up, so we would not get jealous. Who knows?

But on a more important notice, also the reason why Ruska will probably never write anything in here ever again - we got ourselves a fancy Instagram account! Mommy is not all too happy about it, because Ruska spends day and night on Instagram looking at other cats and posting photos and placing hashtags all over the place. Mommy can't even use her own Instagram anymore, because Ruska refuses to log out for even a second. It's madness! I admit, I also post something sometimes.
But it is not that much fun, because Ruska -again- gets more likes than me all the time.
What is it with hoomans loving calico cats? I am even cuter. Why does nobody notice?
I guess I really should get that fur dyeing done. I was thinking about maybe pink with green dots. That might be special enough to get attention.
I told Mommy about it. She disapproves.
Really don't understand why, she is dyeing her fur as well, why can't I?
Mommy also cut her fur.
After she wakes up she always looks a bit like a Maine Coon cat with that fur standing to all sides from her head. It's amusing.

Anyways, if you have Instagram you should follow us and like all our pictures!
Our Instagram name is - who would have guessed - terrorteam.ruby


Here is a Instagram photo of me!
#cutestcatintheworld

No comments:

Post a Comment