Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hyvää Vappua!

Happy Meow Day Eve, hoomans!

Meow Day and Meow Day Eve are a big thing in Finland.
Hoomans get drunk.
Cats play and sleep and eat.
Yes, I know, we do that always, but it's way more festive on Meow Day Eve.

Anyways... as we are not in Finland, Mommy and Daddy don't get drunk.
They neither wear their fancy hats and clothes, that they usually wear on Meow Day Eve.

It is sad, because I think it will be much less fun than usually. Even though Ruska said we already spent last May Day Eve in Germany. Apparently, according to her, I have only experienced one May Day Eve in Finland, so less than here. I am not sure if that is true. I can't remember. So many exciiiiting things happened in between, who could be bothered to think about the past?

Also, tomorrow fun times are starting again!!!
There is again the show with the hooman men from different countries competing against each others. But not the same way as last summer where they ran over grass with a ball. They slide over ice with something that is not a ball. And they beat each other a lot. It looks like when Ruska and me are playing.It comes every year and I am a big fan.
This year for the first time I have a real jersey of the Finnish team!
Mommy says it is her jersey, but I don't think so.
It is probably actually mine.
I am going to wear it the whole next month.


I will keep you up to date!

Greetings from Ruska by the way.
She is stuck on Instagram.



Here is a picture of me from my first and only Meow Day (Vappu) in Finland!
I am wearing Mommy's fancy Meow Day hat!




No comments:

Post a Comment