Monday, May 18, 2015

We will get a new sibling!

Hoomans! Hoomans!

Great news! I will finally get a new friend to play with.
Yes, yes, it is true! Mommy and Daddy have been talking about it a lot lately. They want to adopt a new pet. Not a cat, no. Not a dog either. Way better - a coconut crab! Even better - a coconut crab baby. An egg to be precise.
We will put it in my cuddly bed and I can sit on it and hatch it and then it will call me Mommy! Because it will think I am its Mommy!
Also we can run around the flat with it and then it can open food cans with its claws so Mommy and Daddy won't have to do that anymore. It is going to be GREAT!

I thought about calling him Teddy.
I think Teddy is a great name for a coconut crab.

Ruska says it is not true. She said what Mommy and Daddy say is something called sarcasm. She said she watched Mommy look at pictures of coconut crabs and she was so disgusted she didn't want to touch her phone's screen to scroll down. Ruska says Mommy is afraid of crabs. Even of the very little ones. And coconut crabs can grow bigger than cats! But I don't believe her.... you know Ruska's stories. She also says she used to be a coconut crab herself in a previous life. So why would I believe her?

Look, here is a picture of how Teddy will look like when he is all grown up!
That's a coconut under him. That's how big he will be!
Byyyyeee!
-Phoebe


No comments:

Post a Comment