Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Heat and prisons and friends!

Hello?
HELLO?
Humans?
Do you copy?
HUMANS?
DO YOU... does this work?
DO YOU COPY?
DO. YO- what was that, Phoebe?
Oh. Oh, okay. We are free. Okay. So you do copy.

Hello humans!

Please excuse the confusion, but we were just imprisoned.
You must understand my anxiety.

We were imprisoned, yes, yes indeed, by - and now wait for it - none other than our very own Mommy.
YES! It's unbelievable, isn't it?
She gave us many treats and we were very happy and then we were suddenly in the litterboxroom and the door was closed and we were inside and couldn't get out. We could only hear Mommy saying something about being "so very sorry" and then screaming for "airairair" and then we could hear her opening the windows. All the windows. They rarely open all the windows, because Mommy is worried that we might jump out of all the windows. When they are open.
I put my paw through the tiny space under the door. There was a lot of wind and I could hear Mommy running around.
Phoebe was lying down on the little carpet. The one she usually pees on. She said there was no sense in trying to get out and probably Mommy just wanted some bit of air and then we would get out again.
HOW COULD SHE EVEN SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT....??? I mean.... okay, she was right. But still... how could we have known? It seemed like the certain death.
But Phoebe was right and we got out and Mommy poured many more treats on the floor and laughed nervously and said something about "no reason to be offended" and "best Mommy ever, right?" Phoebe agreed. I asked her if she really forgave Mommy just that easily.
But Phoebe had already forgotten what Mommy had done to us and happily ate her treats.
Nobody is sane in here.

Things are weird, too, cause Daddy is at home.
Usually, Daddy is not at home.
Mommy used to be at home. During the day I mean. That was when she needed the work. I hope Daddy still has work now and does not need some again. Daddy calls it holiday.
The funny thing is... he isn't actually home. He is home, but then he isn't.
There are many friends of Daddy here lately. I asked Mommy if she didn't have any friends, cause there was only that one friend and then Mommy's cousin. She told me to shut it or I'd never get beefsteak again.
Unfaaaaair.
Then Mommy said that our friends neither ever visited us. That is actually true.
Well, granny died, unfortunately, so she can't come. But Jekku didn't show since we moved. Neither did Casey. Not even Mikko, our brother, even though he lives so close now!
Mommy said it takes manymuch time and money to visit, so people can't do that just that easily.
And that she hasn't visited anyone and neither did we and we couldn't blame noone.
Maybe I should write Jekku and Casey a postcard. Well, maybe not Casey, he didn't like me. Phoebe can write to him. I should write to Jekku, I heard rumors there is a new girl in his life. That's how fast he forgot about me. I'm heartbroken.
I will only date beefsteak from now on. Until I die.

Last but not least, here is a picture of me on the new blanket that Mommy got from a friend.

Pretty, huh?
Byeee humans!
-Ruska

No comments:

Post a Comment