Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pizza Day!

It's pizza day.
Daddy and Mommy decided to order pizza today.
Ruska said that she wanted some too. She wanted some with beefsteak on top and the bottom also made of beefsteak. I said I wanted the same, but she said I could not have the same, because it was her idea. That's mean. Then Daddy suggested tuna pizza. I said I wanted that, but Ruska said I couldn't have it, cause it was Daddy's idea. Then I said I want a four season cat pizza. That is a pizza with crust made from dry cat food and then you spread cat pudding on it and then you put tuna, salmon, shrimps and cooked chicken meat there. And cheese on top. Ruska turned red and purple and green and then said she wanted that, too.
THAT'S NOT FAIR! It was MY idea!
But I am not sure if there will be any pizza for anyone, cause Daddy is driving a car in the machine and is talking to himself, I think. At least I don't hear anyone else talk. First I thought he talked to me, but he said things like "Lets go shoot him." and I don't even have a gun. Hmh.
Mommy keeps saying pizza is bad and will make us all even fatter than we are.
That's not fair, only Ruska is fat, so only Ruska should not get pizza.
Maybe I should pee somewhere, maybe they would order pizza then?

I also tried to dye my fur. I wanted to leave my head and back and tip of my tail black and then dye one red stripe starting from my chest going all the way around my sides and my butt and back to the front to my chest and then dye my legs and my belly yellow.
I would look like the flags on the cars and everywhere. I would be a walking blackredyellow and everyone would love me here. I guess.
It appears everyone here loves everything blackredyellow.
Mommy says that shit will go down tonight.
Blackredyellow will play against bluewhitebluewithsomeyellow.
And if blackredyellow wins, we won't be able to sleep all night, cause humans have no brains. Or something similar.
If they don't win, the country will be blown up and we all die.
I guess.

Oh well.

I want that pizza now.

-Phoebe

Here's me and Ruska being cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment