Thursday, July 24, 2014

He's just not that into you!

Hello humans!

I have to write here, cause Ruska is busy. Busy writing a postcard to be exact. A postcard to Jekku.
It all started with her finding out that Jekku's girlfriend is actually a boyfriend. Or rather boy friend. Guy friend. You know where I am getting.
Even though I told her they might be gay, too.
Gay is when a boycat likes a boycat or a girlcat likes a girlcat.
I know that. Mommy taught me. It involves rainbows, too, but I didn't quite get that part.

Ruska said that's nonsense.
She saw the signs, she says.
Well, I'd guess the signs might have been a bit blurry with all them hearts flying out of her eyes you know?

Anyways, she decided to write to Jekku now.
I doubt he remembers her name.

The problem is... we mastered the typing with our pawsies, you just have to be careful to hit the right key. But you can always correct it if you by accident his many at once.
Real writing is not that easy. It started with Ruska not being able to hold the pen. She tried it with one paw, with two paws, with her mouth and her tail, but the pen just won't stay the way it needs to stay for color to come out of it.
Probably it's better that way, cause even if Ruska could write the postcard, she couldn't send it, as she does not know Jekku's address.
She is convinced that it's enough if she addresses it to "Jekku" and throws it out of the window.
I told her it doesn't work like that, but she said I'm just a silly little kitten that knows nuthin.
And then people think that I am the immature one of us. *sigh*

Just so you know if Ruska never writes anything to the blog ever again - she'll be busy trying to master the pen-writing.

So long, hoomans!

-Pheebs

No comments:

Post a Comment