Friday, February 7, 2014

A Street Cat Named Bob

...that's the name of a book.
The book is about a cat.
The cat is called Bob.

Mommy bought the book the other day and her and Ruska are obsessed with it. Today she read it out loud to Ruska. Ruska cuddled up next to her purring and then started complaining when Mommy stopped reading loud. I would like to hear the story, too, but it is so exhausting to sit still. So I rather run around.
Mommy bought the book in English, because she said it is a story that happened in real life and maybe it is nicer to read the original words that Bob's owner wrote, not the translated version. And also that maybe Daddy might wanna read it. Daddy doesn't. He doesn't like sitting still either probably.
But Mommy and Ruska are a little different. Mommy says the book is amazing and the Daddy of Bob is a great human being and everyone should read the book.
Ruska says she wants to marry Bob, because he is so handsome and she has a crush on him.
I think you should probably read the book if you have not read it and can sit still. And if you like books. Or if you like cats. Or also otherwise.

Here is the book with a picture of Bob. So you won't miss it in the bookshop!

Today was devil day. I sensed that already yesterday so I got the idea I could help out a little. Mommy is always a bit annoyed on devil day, because she has to put things off the floor before she can devil and there are usually many things. So I decided to tidy up some of my toys. Ruska said, tidying up is if you can not see them anymore, so I started putting them into Mommy's shoes. You could not see them anymore, so they were tidied up. Mommy laughed and took a picture of it.
Really, I don't get humans. I wanted to help. I was serious!

So tidy!

Today after the deviling she had opened the kitchen window. I didn't realize it at first but it got windy suddenly and it usually isn't windy in our flat so I thought something might be different. It was. The window was open. Mommy usually doesn't open it, because she thinks I might jump out. She might be right. So she let me stick out my head a bit, but she always kept her hands near. I just tried to step onto the frame of the window, just to see a bit better, but she immediately took me away. Boring.

Breeze!

It was Pizza Perjantai today. That means Pizza Friday. I never quite got what pizza is, but today Mommy said we can have pizza Friday as well and now I know what pizza is - it is tuna fish! Why don't humans just call it tuna fish? You're really strange sometimes.

Ruska and me eating pizza!

-Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment