Monday, February 17, 2014

I'M FAMEOWS!

Humans! Humans!
Sensational news!
I made it!
I am famous!
I am an internationally known cat!

Someone wrote a SONG about me!
ABOUT ME! There is no doubt!
The song is called Ruska. I am called Ruska.

I want to thank Mommy and Daddy and Phoebe!
And Grandma and Paule and the Burrito friend of Mommy, cause they always believed in me.
Thanks also to Tardar Sauce, the Grumpy Cat, and Bob, the Streetcat, for being my inspirations.
Also, everyone else. Thank you.
I am deeply touched.

Here is the song about me.


Mommy and Phoebe are jealous. I think.
I told them right away when I found out. They weren't even excited. Can you believe it?
They looked at each other and at me and at each other and Phoebe asked Mommy if "they should tell me".
Ah, what can one do?
There will be always enviers.


No comments:

Post a Comment