Monday, February 3, 2014

Hunting cat!

So, hi!

I am sorry we were lazy with writing, but you know how it is, right?
So much things to do, like sleep and eat and play and get bellyrubs and the day has only 24 hours after all. Plus, I got a job. Yes, you heard me.
It is obvious that Mommy won't bring home any money soon, she is not as awesome as I am, so nobody wants to give her work. That's sad, but now I have to do something. I canceled the office idea, due to the collar shirt and fur problem. I decided to be come a hunting cat. Yes.

It all began with Mommy playing her funny game with the horse and the many other animals and the boomboom. So exciting. I love watching it when she plays. So much to see and awwwwww, great! Anywho... she had the mission to kill 3 bears, with one shot... all... or each... I don't know, I don't care, something like that. It apparently is pretty hard, because the bears like to kill people. And horses. I thought they eat honey... and Maultaschen in Paule's case... but I was wrong as it seems.... on the other hand... I don't think they eat the horses... and the people.... baaack to the point:
Mommy likes bears very much. Probably more than cats. (OMG!) So she was very sad she should shoot them. But they are just in the wall...or on the wall, not real anyways, so she tried it still. She told me I was her bear hunting cat now and I should warn her when a bear was close. Then there was a bird. I watched the bird. Only for one tiny second... well, the bear used the second and killed Mommy (who is a Daddy in the game by the way, weird, right?) and also Mommy's horse Phteven. Mommy wasn't amused and I got fired after 1 minute in the job. Tough luck.
So that's why I decided to become a (bear) hunting cat myself. Mommy always gets a lot of money in the game when she sells the animals that she hunted. That should work for me too.
The only problem is that I don't have any guns. But I think my claws are probably sharp enough to take down a bear. The other problem is that I have never seen any bear in the flat. Except Paule, but he is my friend, I can't kill and sell him. So yeah.... I need to figure out some small things still, but then I'll be a rich cat!

Here is me training to become a hunting cat.

Take care!
-Hunting Cat Ruska

No comments:

Post a Comment