Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Today I ate a pea!

Hello humans!!

It is me again, finally, after Ruska has put her hairy ass in front of the machine all the last times. It might be that one won't hear of her anymore anytime soon.
I was very close to tell her about the thing with the Ruska song, but then she noticed it said something along the lines of "published in 2005"... she was quiet for a while and counted something on her claws and then she seemed to realize that she must have been born quite a while after 2005. Vet guesses somewhen in 2010, which is 5 years after 2005.

But I can't blame her, I remember when I was still a tiny wee little kitten and had arrived and Mommy's and Daddy's and not even Ruska was there yet. I was there for a few days and Mommy was watching a TV show and I heard someone calling "Phoebe!" and "Pheebs!" and I was excited, cause someone called me and I ran to the living room and then I saw that there was a Phoebe in the TV show! At first I thought she stole my name, even though I had my name for only a few days at that time. I was nameless for almost 3 months, you know? I was only "the black girl" when I lived with my real fluffy Mommy and my real siblings. I think that name is a little racist. Anyways, I understand Ruska. One gets excited when hearing the own name somewhere publicly.

But lets get to today's adventures!
Today I ate a pea! It was small and green and yummy.
Mommy had a bowl with many green things in it. She sat on the sofa. I sat next to her. She noticed me sniffing on her bowl, I often do that, but she only smiled and said that "I won't like that anyways". So she thought she did not need to have an eye on me, so she watched humans floating over the funny, strange white stuff... or something like that. I like to watch those movies, too, we watched them last spring often. There is a Finnish team and also a German team and also other teams.
Today there was a Finnish team in a movie with a Russian team and Mommy laughed evilly all the time. The Finnish team won the movie. When she was eating the green stuff she watched a Czech and an America movie. It is still going, but Mommy is annoyed cause the Czech team will lose the movie. I don't understand the fuzz, not even the sense, it is just fun watching. Anyways, while she watched Czech and American humans, I stole a pea. She said it was one when she noticed. She said it's not too healthy for me, even though it is healthy for humans. Anyways, I liked it. I would have stolen another one, but she suddenly had an eye on me.

Mommy wants to speak a new language, too. It is called French. It sounds funny.
I don't want Mommy to learn French, because I won't understand her then.
When I told her, she tried to learn French together with me.
"Je m´apelle Phoebe! Je suis une chatte noire!"
I don't know if that is correct. Mommy's friend has two cats, Tommi and Tina, and they speak Finnish and English and French. Maybe I should ask Tommi and Tina to teach me French.
Ruska might be French, cause many of the sounds she makes when she's miserable sound like French words. No hard feelings.

Now I will soon watch the show with the many human women and the human man without hair and they all love him and hate each other. It's amusing.

Byeeee!

Pheebs

1 comment: