Thursday, February 13, 2014

Say Cheeeeeeeeeese!

...no, really, say it!

I didn't always like cheese. Cats are supposed to eat meat and stuff, so I rather ate meat and stuff than cheese. In a way, I am very similar to Mommy, because Mommy didn't always like cheese either. Maybe Mommy is a cat. Maybe Mommy is me. Except she is not as awesome. I don't know....

Anymeow... the first time I got acquainted with cheese was back in our old home, when Mommy had started buying funny cheese that is soft inside and white around and also fluffy. It is basically a cat-cheese. Like... if it's a white cat.... you know? Fluffy... and... ah, forget it.
So Mommy had put the cat-cheese onto a bread and she put the bread with the cat-cheese onto a plate and she had put the plate with the bread with the cat-cheese onto a table. Okay. So then when the plate with the bread and the cat-cheese was on the table, Mommy left the room where the table was and therefore left the plate with the... you know. So I thought Mommy might have decided that she does not like cheese anymore again. After all, she abandoned it. And when I abandon my food, I do that sometimes, when it is not awesome enough for my taste, then Mommy says I can't have any new food, that is more awesome, because you should not waste food, because it costs money.
So I guess human food costs money, too, and also Mommy's abandoned cat-cheese-bread-on-plate did.
And because you should not waste food, I decided there was only one solution.
BUT, I know that in bread there are grains and a plate is like a cat food bowl, and cats should not eat grains, I learned that from Mommy and cats should neither eat cat food bowls. So I could only help with the cat-cheese. Mommy never specified if cats should eat cheese or not, so how could I know? So I took the cat-cheese and I ate it and it was very yummy and awesome and I was happy, cause I helped. You know?

Then Mommy came back and it turned out she still liked cheese and she hadn't really abandoned it and she was not amused that it was gone. After this incident she was always very carefully about keeping cheese too close to me. Until yesterday...

Mommy sat on the sofa and watched TV and there was a man with long hair who used to sing, but now he runs and survives. Or something... she liked him apparently. His name was Joey.
As she watched Joey she ate a bit of cat-cheese and as I sat next to her I could not help but notice.
When she noticed that I had noticed she began teasing me with it by putting it veeeery close in front of my nose and then she laughed at me when I sniffled very loudly. I did not get quite as much as the first time when I helped myself, but I got a tiny little bite.
Have to figure out how to open the white cold box, because I know it is in there.
Hmmmm.

Aaaaah, the cheeeeeeese!

Snifflessniffles...


Oh, this soft... white... cheeeeeese...

Send me some cheese if you like me. Write "For Ruska. Does not contain cheese." so Mommy won't notice. Thanks in advance.

-Ruska


No comments:

Post a Comment