Monday, February 24, 2014

Brace yourselves, spring is coming!

Hellohello!

Time flies, it's ages since the last post again, time flies, no time to lose, much to tell!

HELLOOO!

So, first I need to point out that I am the super most brave cat on planet earth... and all other planets where they have cats. Yes, I am. Nobody can deny that! I'm Superphoebe. I had an overall saying "Superphoebe" once... but that's another story. Mommy said it too. That I am a superbrave Superphoebe. Well, she used other words... but anyways.
Last devil day I was lying on my favorite spot in the kitchen having my daily between-breakfast-and-lunchtime-nap. Mommy was deviling and because Ruska was in the sofaroom, she deviled the kitchen first. If she devils the sofaroom first, then Ruska has to run to the kitchen and when she then devils the kitchen, then Ruska has to run back and because I am not as scared as Ruska she rather has me run two times... even though it'd clearly be better for Ruska's figure... but oh well. Now she deviled the kitchen and I got scared. Even though I am superbrave. The devil is noisy and big and noisy and very noisy. I was about to run to the sofaroom, but then I thought that for that I would have to leave my spot. And because Ruska always starts running before me, she always reaches the other room before me. So she could steal my spot! I couldn't let that happen. So I clenched my teeth and stayed in my spot all the time while Mommy was deviling. And then she left with the devil and she kept saying what a brave little Phoebe I am and I was all alive and didn't even die! Seconds later Ruska came to the kitchen, because she had to flee from the sofa room and I told her how brave I was. She said it's not called brave, but suicidal. But oooh, well.
Ruska is very scared of everything. She even ran away from the mop later on. The mop doesn't even make any noise, it's only wet, but that doesn't matter either, if you don't get too close.

The day after devils day was food day. I love food day. It is much rarer than devils day. I was already a bit worried before food day, because I saw that the food shelf was very empty. I was scared we might never get food again. But then Mommy and Daddy came home with loooots of foods.

Many foods.
Mommy said that not everything in this picture is for us. That was weird, cause Mommy and Daddy do not eat cat food, so who would it be for? Yesterday I found out the cruel truth: Mommy and Daddy bought the yummy fish for themselves! D=


Here is me next to the full food shelf! :D


I was immediately checking what to order next time.
I like those nice bowls there a lot.

Life is exciting lately, because brace yourselves, spring is coming! (I watched a TV show with Mommy lately with horses and swords and a small human and other humans and a evil little boy human and some pretty humans and manymanymany dying humans and DRAGONS! I want to be a dragon. Anyways, they say brace yourselves when things are coming. Or something. Did I mix something up? I don't know. I wanna be a dragon.) So anyways, spring, right? Spring means birdies! There are some living on the roof. We can see them from the sofaroom peephole. IT IS SO EXCITING. Sometimes there are just sitting but sometimes they are flyyyyyiiiiing AAAAH! So amazing! Finally there are birdies. I am happy we can see them. In our old home there was a lot of green outside, more than here. So more birdies too. I was afraid there wouldn't be any here.

Birdwatch!

Today Mommy was talking to people who might give her a job again.
I heard there are other reasons why that would be important.... not only more food, but then Mommy and Daddy could buy a closet for their human furs and other cupboards and shelves and then the chaos in the bedroom would be gone and then we could have a bedroom again!
So please you people, give Mommy the work. Yes?

Last but not least, here is me as a bat (Almost dragon.):

Ain't I cute?
(Pshhhht, it's not really me, but it looks a lot like me, right?)

CU!!
-Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment