Friday, January 17, 2014

Awesomeness wins cuteness!

Anytime... really!
Phoebe might be cute, but I bet I have more fans! (But don't tell her, she might feel sad, she's only a kid, she doesn't get along with my fame!)

I also decided, that we will offer autographs to our fans! Phoebe thinks that is insane... but as I said... kids, right? I'm an IT cat, I should give autographs. Mommy says, she isn't so sure if I should keep writing the blog, because my arrogance starts getting out of hands. I don't think so. I have everything under control. No drugs, either. Just some catnip every now and then, maybe... who could blame me?
Anyways... let me know here or on Facebook if you want an autograph. (Maybe you should ask for Phoebe's, too, so she will be happy and get the fun behind it!)

I wrote an autograph for Om Nom. It said it didn't even want one, but I don't care. It doesn't know its luck! Getting the very first exclusive Ruskagraph! You can have a look how awesome it is:

Ruskagraph!

Today Mommy bought us amazing businesscat accessories!! She saw them yesterday on the profile of Maurice, Luke and Joker. They are also cats and also living here and also famous. And they are boys. I'd like to meet them. I am still sad about losing my secret crush Jekku to Finland. I need other men to distract me. *sigh* Anyways.... their Mommy had bought them business accessories, so our Mommy bought some for us as well!

This is me with a tie. So business!

This is Phoebe with a bow-tie. 

We had to spend a long time in the kitchen this morning. There was another man who was running inside and outside and Mommy was scared Phoebe would try to get away again. The man spent a long time there and Mommy was annoyed when he left. She sad he came, because the other man who was here two days ago could not give us a ringelingthing that comes out of the wall. Now the man who was here today said, that the other man was just angry, because Mommy bought the ringelingthingthing from another company than the webz and ringeling is coming from, so that is why he didn't make any effort. I don't get it. Humans are weird.

Another man will come in some days and try again. I hope he will be more effective, Mommy starts really getting annoyed. And then she forgets to feed me.

Also, things went down today! Mommy bought another devil! KÄÄK! Why would she do that? Now she can devil even without getting the big devil! The new devil is way smaller and if I am not in the kitchen when she takes it, I won't notice before she starts deviling with it. I might get a heart attack! Help!

New devil! AH!

-Ruska


No comments:

Post a Comment