Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Peter missed, help needed!

Hoomans! Hoomans! Hoomans!
You won't believe it! Peter is gone! Just gone! GONE!

Peter is the bug that Ruska told you about a while back. The bzzzzzbzzzzz one! I like playing with him a lot. Usually I have to wait until Mommy or Daddy gave him to me to play with, because they said we can only play with him with supervision. But the other night I was very bored and I saw where Daddy had put it... on the white shelf in the hallway! So when Mommy and Daddy slept and could not give him to me, I went there to get him myself. I played with him for a while and then I left him somewhere when I got hungry. But I can't remember where I put him. I searched everywhere. He is GONE!
I jumped on the shelf two more times. Mommy got angry. It was the first time she really got angry since we are here.
I really can't find him anywhere! If you see him, please tell me!



Today we got fancy cardsies. They are like the fancy booklets, but they are cardsies. Otherwise they are similar. They say our names and many things about us! We also got blingblings again as we got already with the fancy booklets. Ruska said they are meant to be put onto a collar. But Mommy and Ruska say that cats should not wear collars, cause it's very dangerous and we could kill ourselves. So we have noplace to put the blingbling. But it is nice to know we would have blingbling if we could wear collars.

Here is cardsies and blingblings.

Today also came the yummy cream that makes our bellies better. Mommy wanted to buy some the other day, because our bellies were upset. In our old home, one could buy it at the human pharmacy, just like that. But apparently in Germany that does not work. A nice lady has to tell the pharmacy that you need it and only then you can have it. I was already excited, maybe we would get to a nice lady again?
Mommy then said that her aunt is a nice lady and might be able to help. But then she found a pharmacy for animals, which is inside this machine here and then she bought it there. Today it arrived. Too bad our bellies are not upset anymore today, so we don't get to eat the cream! But our bellies are upset quite often, so hopefully soon. yay!
The cream came with new toys. Mommy said that they will clean our teeth while playing. I don't believe that and neither does she. But they are awesome toys!


Teethtoys!

Don't forget to tell me if you saw Peter!

-Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment