Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy Meow Year!

I want to be a hooman!
I really do.
Humans always say that they want to be a cat. Cause a cat can only sleep and eat and has no worries. Mommy said it just lately. Why couldn't we switch roles and I have to worry about money and finding a job instead of her? She's right. I wouldn't mind! I'm cute, I'd find a job in no time.
We don't have much to do, that is true... but it is also kinda boring you know. I bet you humans would go crazy being in my skin for a day! So much energy and nowhere to put it. Well, not if you are Ruska... but usually.

Yesterday I wanted to be a human badly. It was boomboom day and I watched the young humans on the street making a lot of boom! There were lights in the sky and on the ground and all the time and aaaaaaah it was awesome! Ruska wasn't so convinced. She switched between sitting next to me and watching and sitting in the box that Mommy made us and breathing into her paperbag. She was also sure that Mommy and Daddy had died, because they left before the boomboom and didn't come back all night. She was crying that we would never get food again and she would have to find away to break into the food cupboard and that she was too young to die.

But of course Mommy and Daddy came back home today and Mommy said we were very nice cats, because we didn't destroy anything. And we got each a bowl of food, so full we couldn't even eat it all. They brought a big chair with them. That is good, as they left the other chair we slept on in Finland... the chair smells very funny like another cat. Mommy said it was our brother Mikko's favorite, but he got a new one. Wow, brother-chair! Ruska is scared of it. She says she thinks it might kill her. Oh, boy.

Mommy and Daddy also have a new toy. They had it for some days but never did anything with it. Today they put their human fur in and got all excited. They put me and Ruska in front of it to watch. There was the sound of water and a wheel spinning and the human fur going in circles. Booooooooooring.

Mommy said that our Grandpa and spare Grandma come for a visit on the weekend. Without brother Mikko, though. Ruska is already cleaning herself because she wants to make a good impression. Nerd.

Now I will go and nap on the new chair. It is so huge. It feels like a throne. Yay!

-Yours,
Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment