Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Chickeeeeen! And Dottie, too... and huge litter boxes... and other things...

Nöff.
So little time for my creative outbursts! Mommy is sitting in front of the machine all the time and looks for work or screams at it or plays Candy Crush and screams at it, too. If she is not sitting here, she is sitting on the sofa and watch unemployed unemployed people, who are awkward and really not real. She says she needs that right now, because she feels not quite as stupid and useless then. Even though she does, because one is stupid and useless when watching those shows. Today I watched one show with her. There was a very blonde girl who was rich but then she wasn't! And she had a night club and then she hadn't! And her sister called some detectives and the detectives found out all the truth. I want to be a detective.
Then, when I got bored, I tried sneaking to the machine to write some news to my fans - you! But then she came and shooed and said she needed to play Candy Crush! 
Oh well.... now Phoebe is sitting in the kitchen door with her claws out ready to immobilize Mommy when she is coming to shoo. I think Mommy really needs a work, she is a mess. She bough human food in a can and there was a chicken on the can and it looked funny and she kept showing it to us and tell us to look at it. Phoebe did. Phoebe found it hilarious. Phoebe didn't stop looking at the chicken and Mommy laughed and Phoebe meowed and poked it and laughed. They both need help.

But to more important things! DOTTIE is back! Dottie is my best friend and worst enemy! It is the famous red dot! It was gone for many weeks or even months, but now it is back. Ooooh, so exciting. Too bad the floor is so much more slippery here than in our old home. Yesterday, while running after Dottie, I crashed into the water bowl at least 3 times. And once in the sofa table.
There are many other things new as well. We finally got the sense behind the ball that the bear gave us. It is very complicated. Sometimes there is food coming out when it is rolling... sometimes there is not. Very weird.
HELLO? FOOD? Can you hear me, food?

Phoebe's head is a pink ball!

There is also another toy. It can walk And sometimes it gets stuck somewhere and then it makes an amazing lot of noise. Like bzzzzzzzzwswszwwzwszzzbbbbbzbzbzbbzbzbwbbwbwbwbwbwbbbzbzbzbzbzbzlzlzlzl. Like that. Yes. 

The toy fled to Mommy into the litterboxroom. Phoebs tries to get it out.

Now it got stuck under the carpet. Phoebe's motivation is incredible.

THEEEEEEERE it is!

Did I mention that Mommy is losing it? I think I did. Lately she wrapped us into blankets often and called us her babies. Awkwaaaaard! She says it's a joke and it looks cute. I say, that woman's craaaazy!

Here is Phoebe wrapped like a baby! She likes it. She thinks she's even cuter this way.

There is not only noise in the walls anymore, but also noise outside. They are doing something here... with biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig loud machines. Other machines than this one. But machines. It looks a bit like a huuuge litter box in which they are digging around. Interesting, indeed. I have a first row seat from my favorite sofaroom-window-spotty. I am carefully observing the happenings!

Like I said... I'd make a pawsome detective!


Now Daddy is eating the stuff from the can with the funny looking chicken, which is not funny looking. I think I will try to steal some.

Bye humans!
-Ruska



P.S. Here is the chicken that amused Mommy and Phoebe.


No comments:

Post a Comment