Saturday, January 4, 2014

I'm cute.

Grandma liked Ruska more, but spare Grandma liked me more.
At least I decided so. Someone has to like me more. I am cute. Ruska is cute too. But I am cute in the cute way. Ruska is cute in the chubby way. Ruska thinks Mommy hates her, because Mommy said that Ruska has a boy's face. She does. And then Ruska redecided that Mommy actually loves her, because Mommy brought a lot of food today.

Is that confusing? Yes, yes, it is.

I'll try it from the start.
Grandpa and spare Grandma came for a visit today. We have met Grandpa already once, in our old home, but spare Grandma was new. She is as crazy about cats as Mommy and she used to have a cat that looked like me. That's why I think maybe she likes me more.
Ruska tried to get adopted by them, because Mikko, our brother, always gets a lot of food. As much as he wants. But then Ruska's own fear came into her way. Whenever the doorbell rings she hides behind the sofa and stares at the door from behind it. Especially when Mommy opens it and you hear steps coming closer. And then Ruska runs and hides in the shelf. So nobody sees her and nobody adopts her.

Mommy and Daddy and Grandpa and spare Grandma left and when they came back it was only Mommy and Daddy left and Ruska was still here. Well, that's good. If she got adopted I would be bored. And Ruska didn't want to get adopted anymore, because Mommy had lots and lots of food in her bag. They also had a huuuge bag of litterboxlitter. Mommy said it is much cheaper than in Finland. Because it is made here. And then shipped to Finland. And we shipped half a bag back to here. Hihi.
There were new foods. But they are not all new, because one of them is apparently the same as we had in Finland. Just in very much prettier boxes... and with more different tastes. Mommy brought salmon and reindeer and elk. I can't wait to try it. And Ruska even less.

Here is the food Mommy brought.
The pile is the pretty new packs of our old food.
On the right there is a pack of it from Finland to compare.

Mommy says she can't believe it is the same one. But it has Swedish writing and it costs exactly the same as in Finland. Probably it is the same. Mommy bought also two little cans of "personal food" as she called it. One is called "Little Starlet" and it is for Ruska. On the side it says "Isn't she something very special, my little Starlet?! At least she's convinced she is. And THAT is what I love about her. Character has to be rewarded."
The other one is called "Sorry" and it is for me. On its side is written "Clanking from the bathroom - my perfume! Lucky (read "Phoebe") is shaking his head in disgust. His protesting "meow" must mean: Sorry, but that is not MY fault - can I have something yummy now?"
It is very fitting indeed.

Personal foods!

Last but not least, here is a picture of me at work:



Bye!
-Phoebe

1 comment:

  1. Hahah, Phoebe is just like my Misto and Ruska absolutely like Pounci. Amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete