Monday, December 30, 2013

So much noms!

Hi there!

So many new things, one is almost too busy to write things in here. I will try to sum up the last days. There is not much use in Phoebe, she is only lying on the kitchen window sill and sleeping day in and day out. She says she is never gonna move and will get as fat as I am. I am still not fat, arrrrgggg.

There is ridiculous amounts of amazing food here. In Finland there is only one affordable food that you can buy in the supermarkets and that won't slowly kill us, says Mommy. In Germany there are lots of them apparently, Mommy brings home something new all the time! I also got some food for Christmas from the bear. Today we ate two different foods already. Mommy said it is good for us to eat different foods, so we won't get picky. As if I'd ever get picky. Food is food and always amazing. But I won't complain.

While Phoebe is lying on the window sill in the kitchen, I usually lie on the one in the sofa room. Or I am napping with Mommy on the sofa and watch TV. Or I follow Mommy through the flat and tell her I want more food. She still fails to understand me. Or she doesn't want to. Sometimes I also lie in the shelf. We were never allowed to lie in the shelf before, but now there is even two beds installed in it. It's just too amazing.

On Saturday our Grandma came to visit with our spare Grandpa and the bear. The bear was nice. Grandma likes me more than Phoebe. I can understand her. Phoebe is difficult to like, even though I do. Most of the time.

There are interesting noises in the house often... because we have a common hallway with the neighbors, not like in Finland. There is also the dog, that is barking sometimes.
Outside there are boomboom noises lately... it's that time of the year again. Mommy and Daddy will go to Grandpa's and spare Grandma's place tomorrow. We can't come, because Mikko will eat us. Or something. Phoebe can't wait for the boomboom. I am a little unsure, but I guess we are safe in here and it can't be worse than the trip to here.

Mommy tries to teach German to Daddy. She puts post its on everything. Daddy was complaining that only the word for "cat" was not enough, so he got all the forms, too.

Whaaat? Chubby?? Me?? WHAAAAT?

Oh well, luckily I speak German already. Wouldn't wanna be in Daddy's fur.

Mommy also is looking for jobs to buy me more food. That is good. I think. I hope she finds one, soon. I want food.


Bye humans!
-Ruska


Look, it's me and Phoebe!

Tucked in and watching TV... me at least. Phoebe is watching Mommy.

In Phoebe's fave spot!


No comments:

Post a Comment