Tuesday, December 10, 2013

BOXES!!!

... I take everything back! Mommy did not lie! There are boxes! BIIIIG ones!! I am excited! That happens rarely! I am even more excited, because I am excited! I feel like a teenager! Like Phoebe! Like.... my God, Ruska, get a hold of yourself!! *slaps herself* Ehemhem... *clears throat*

Okay. Slowly... there are boxes. And a stick with color in it.
Mommy went to our bed earlier than usually today, because she said she was very tired. However, she was back out of the bed after a very short time and said it didn't make sense. She brought in some of the big things from earlier today that she had stored behind the human catflap in front of the human catflap that leads to cold and scary adventures (in-text explanation from Mommy, she insisted: "She means in the vestibule." whatever.)...
She looked at the things for a long time and seemed pretty confused... she moved some parts of them and looked even more confused and mumbled something that "even the instructions of Ikea boxes are a nightmare".... Boxes? Did I hear boxes? Where boxes? Gimme!
She struggled with the things a while longer and I could not believe my eyes - slowly but surely the big things turned into boxes! Mommy might be a witch. Which would explain her foible for cats... but I get off the point. Boxes! I was already on my way into them when she told me I could not play with them, cause she needed them. What? Whatwhat? What do humans misunderstand in the definition of boxes? Boxes are meant to be played, sat or slept in. They don't have any other use. Mommy then started to take things out of shelves and put them into the boxes. Most things came out of the big container of human fur in the bedroom. Then she closed the boxes and wrote things on them with a fancy pen. She wrote her name and words like "CDs", "DVDs", "books" and "clothes". Because I wasn't allowed to play with the boxes, I played with the stick with color in it instead.

Box! And the stick with color in it.

There are only a few human furs left in the container now. I took a picture of that as well. I know, it still looks like a lot, especially considering I am perfectly fine with only one fur, but believe me, there was 10 times more! There is also some human fur that she didn't allow Phoebe to sleep on when it was lying on the bed, because she wants to sell it. Heaven. I am strictly against fur trade!

There is also Enno, Ernst and Om Nom! Hello Enno, Ernst and Om Nom!

Now there is 3 boxes and one huge bag full of human fur and other things standing around here. I wonder what she's doing that for. Is that some kind of human box-game? I sure hope she won't waste all the nice boxes on that. I'll keep you updated on the boxsituation.


-confused Ruska

P.S. Here's my revenge for the picture of me with glasses. Mommy investigated a glass of human food today. She said there was supposed to be apple jam in there, as it says on the label, but there was in fact apple sauce in it. Mommy was confused and said Finns are weird.


Hihihihimuahaha... humans look stupid.


No comments:

Post a Comment