Wednesday, December 18, 2013

...but why is the food gone?

Hello hoomans!

Today is a good day. There is not much left of the day and Mommy did not need to scream at me even once. I am very proud. Ruska ruins my happiness by saying that yesterday I fucked up for a whole week in advance. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! And I almost died! And then I almost got killed by Mommy! And my villa was taken away! Why does not anyone have sympathy?

Mommy was getting up very early today, at least much earlier than in the past weeks. It was barely light outside. Then she left for a while and when she came back she started packing again. She packed things from our food drawer! It was open for a long while. And you won't believe it: first she threw out some packs of perfectly fine cat food! Like whaaaat? She said it was crap and contained sugar and grains and no meat and she doesn't even know why we have it and that we have had it for so long that it has gone bad. I ate it once and I really liked it! Sugar is good. Bad is good. Ruska told her, if she doesn't give it to us, she could at least donate it to homeless cats. Apparently Mommy understood cat language suddenly, cause she replied that she had just some weeks ago bought some of the food that we get, too, and gave it to a pet shop that looked for donations, because also homeless cats deserve fresh food and no crap that went old... well, maybe she has a point. I never was a homeless cat, but Ruska was once. She should understand.
Then Mommy started throwing Noms away! She looked at them and said "bad" with almost every single one. There are only two little boxes left now!
She put all the rest of the stuff from the drawer to a big bucket and she wrote "Kitties" on it. Even the dry food is in there and she put it to the bedroom. What?
But she also packed us a lunchbox for the big adventure already! And she put one of the boxes with treats in there, that aren't bad.


On the left there is the lunchbox and right is all that is left of our food stocks.

Here is the bucket.

She bought that stuff that smells nice that she usually sprays around, but she bought it to put it in the walls like we had it when I was little. She says it will help us like our new home more. I like it. It is purple and it smells good.

After Mommy was so very angry yesterday, things have changed. She used to be in the bedroom all the time while being home, as the machine was there. Now she sits at Daddy's table with her machine and the bedroom is closed all the time. Even Ruska lost hope we will get in there ever again. Mommy said it is better that there is no temptation, but that she does not want us to be alone in the rest of the flat all day. So she is with us and nobody can be in the bedroom. That is fair I think.
She even brought our tiny climbyscratchthing from the bedroom to the sofaroom. First she wanted to put it under the window as in the bedroom, but she realized that the sofaroom window is much lower and it looks stupid. So she put it next to the big climbyscratchthing! All the new perspectives! It is like a whole new playground! I like it!

Here is Ruska on the tiny climbyscratchthing next to the big climbyscratchthing.
And my butt as I just went into the cave. How embarrassing.

Now I'll go back to sleep. Only one hour to go and I was a nice cat all day long! YAYYYYY!


-Pheebs

No comments:

Post a Comment