Friday, December 13, 2013

Devils-day!

Used a weak moment of Mommy to get to this machine. Not sure how much time I have. Might be kicked out before publishing this. Life is complicated.

Phoebe had planned to write something here today, but Phoebe is mostly busy sitting in a corner mumbling "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid Phoebe. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." to herself since last night. Frankly, she is a little. Her plan was to be the good cat at least for one day. She never has managed before, but she was super-sure she would succeed yesterday. Mostly because I had let myself go a little, but come on, I was just having a look.
What would you do if there was an empty open box right in front of your nose? That's right.
And the thing with Mommy's cheese? I mean really, it was there, Mommy wasn't, I was hungry and it smelled nicely. Who can blame me? I just planned on having a lick, but it was too good to resist. Mommy got angry and kept yelling at me about 'Camembert' and 'hers, not mine' and that I was too fat already. I am not fat. I am just well furred. Pff.

Anyways, after this trouble Phoebe was very sure that nothing could come in between her and her day as the perfect well-behaved kitty. She forgot about one thing: her own curiosity. And so while Mommy was putting things into boxes in the kitchen, Phoebe jumped onto the piled boxes in the bedroom. I mean jumped. Dude, can't you just like smell first or something? Of course Mommy came in just in that moment and she shoo-ed us both out of the bedroom and closed the door and said "that's it, you're not getting there anymore for the next two weeks". Phoebe feels very guilty and I entertained myself a bit by teasing her, pretending I would be very angry that we can't get into the bedroom because of her. Hehehehe. I am not really angry, Mommy won't go through with that anyways. I just have to sneak in and hide under the bed. I do that sometimes, especially when Mommy tries to get us out of the bedroom. I am not retarded, you know? Mommy always makes a lot of shooshoo and jumps around and waves her arms and tries to reach me under the bed. It is hilarious. So, yeah, there is no way her nerves will allow her to keep us out of the bedroom for the next weeks.

Today was devils-day again. I hate devils-day.
I always know it's devils day when Mommy wipes around on things with a furry thing. That's what she does first. No wait, first she wipes around in the kitchen and there is a lot of water involved. Then she wipes things.... then comes the devil. It is always like that. Luckily she was kind enough to leave the bedroom open for the time she was deviling around. However, she checked every 2 minutes if we were hiding from the devil on the boxes. Survived the devil yet another time. Phew. Mommy said the next devil-day is when Daddy will come back. Who cares, Daddy can't save us from the devil either! He is even also deviling sometimes himself. Cruel world.

Now I will go to lie into the shelf for a little while before Mommy notices I am here. She said that the Mommy of our friends Minttu and Jekku comes to pick it up tomorrow. Meh, another sleeping place less. So I have to use my time wisely.

So long, humans.

-Ruska

No comments:

Post a Comment