Sunday, December 22, 2013

So much adventure!

OMGOMGOMGOMG!
Everything is weird and awesome! The flat is a mess. A MESS! HAAAHAAAA!
Everything is lying everywhere, closets are suddenly opened for thorough Phoebe-inspections, boxes all over the place. THIS MUST BE HEAVEN! Daddy came back on Friday and he has been taking apart many of the things in the flat... I waited for Mommy to scream at him. She would have screamed at me for sure if I had taken apart things. But she didn't scream at him... she also doesn't scream at me anymore when I crawl into spaces and check stuff out. I hope this never stops. This is awesome!

There is Daddy in the sofaroommess!

Aaaaaaahahahaaaa! :D

Hihihihihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiii!

HELLO! Can you see me???
I'm in the mess! HELLO!?!?!?

hihihihihihihihi.

Boxheeeeheheheheeheeees!


Ruska is panicking again. Daddy had taken the shelf off in front of the TV. Ruska couldn't watch anymore and she was freaking out. She was running and standing on her back legs and was mumbling in panic "Can't see. Can't see. Must see. Can't see."... Mommy then put the small climbyscratchthing there so Ruska could see. She said in Germany there are sitting spots in front of every TV integrated! How awesome is that? Ruska says she might die, if the adventure does not stop real soon. She is also hyperventilating again. We need that paper bag. Mommy said the worst part is yet to come. She probably means the most awesome part! JIIIIIIHAAAAAA!

I need to comfort Ruska.


I have also seen that Mommy refilled the lunchbox! There is different food in there, my favorite one! She said, if we are too nervous to be hungry we will eat that still, cause we get it so rarely. I am not very hungry indeed, there is too much excitement to be hungry, but I will sure eat that food when we get it. Can we has it already now? Plis?

-excited Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment