Thursday, December 12, 2013

More boxes!

Hihihihihihihihi, Ruska just got bitched at!
Usually it is always me, so I enjoy when Ruska does something bad and gets in trouble for it. I am a clever little cat and I know that I am not allowed to play with the nice boxes, because if we play with them, Mommy will close the bedroom door when she leaves and we can't lie on our bed then.
Ruska was talking all day about how tempting the boxes look and how much she would like to just feel a little through the holes with her paws to see if the stuff in there is doing fine. I told her she shouldn't.
She still did and of course just then when Mommy was sitting on this machine, almost next to the boxes! How stupid can you be? Mommy told her to get her paws off there and after 2 times Ruska left. She bitched back at Mommy, too. She said "blaah blaaah blaaah, nothing fun allowed in here, pff". I would never do that. But Mommy laughed at her, because she didn't understand and just heard "meh meh meh meh meh meh"... must sound funny to human ears.
I almost got in boxtrouble today as well, but only almost. My toy had rolled into the gap between the boxes and I tried to get it out. Mommy helped me, though, when she realized I was not actually playing with the boxes.

Mommy apparently went to the boxshop again today and brought more big things that you can turn into boxes. I wonder if she will fill all of those with useless stuff as well, or if we maybe can have at least one to play in? A little?

She also brought paint for the kitchen table from the boxshop. And guess what? Apparently she read my suggestion here, because the paint she brought was black. Just missing the white dot and yellow eyes. But we can work on that.

There is not many more holes left to rip to the advent calender until Daddy comes back, says Mommy. I think she is excited that he comes back. I am, too. Maybe even Ruska. Maybe I should make a present for him. I could build something nice out of the boxes for him. Hmmm...


Yours, Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment