Monday, December 23, 2013

We're on a boat!!!!

The adventure has begun!!

After a day or so in the funny chaos Mommy locked us into the litterbox room this morning. I didn't find it so funny. Ruska was panicking and from outside there were a lot of strange noises and the space was so small. I wanted out, but I couldn't. Mommy came to keep us company for a while, so I could at least lie on her lap for a while. They were also deviling outside and Ruska said she would prefer to stay in the litterbox room forever, but I had the feeling that was not all the adventure that Mommy meant.

I'm on Mommy's lap!

When they finally let us out the flat looked very, very strange. Almost everything was gone. Just some bags and plastic bags left. After we walked around a bit Mommy put us into our transport boxes. I was so excited I couldn't stop running around and I kinda accidentally started rolling through the bedroom in my box. I found it funny, but Mommy almost got a heart attack when my bag wasn't anymore where she had put it. Hiiiiiiiiiihihihihihiiiii.

Then we drove a long time in a big car. Not so huge as the one we took to the nice lady, but big. Ruska was crying a lot and I was screaming a bit because it was exciting and I wanted out and look at everything. I was at Mommy's lap and Ruska under the legs of Mommy's and Daddy's human friend.
Sometimes Mommy put her hand into my box and rubbed my back.

Then we arrived in the harbour. We had to wait in the car for a very long time and I really needed a toilet. But I was a nice cat and waited patiently.

We're in the harbour! I'm there, black in black, next to the brezels.

We got a ticket. Two pieces of pet.

 We got finally inside and it was a boat!!!! I don't know what a boat is. But Mommy said it drives on water and over fishies! I like boat! Mommy said it is a very, very new and fancy boat. We have a room on the boat. It looks like a tiny little flat. It has 3 beds that you can flap out and a sofa and a litterboxroom. And we got very, very, very yummy food. Some of the super expensive one that we get only every once in a while.

Ruska and the yummy food in the tiny flat on the boat.

Mommy, Daddy and their human friend went to the shower and then left to eat. They came back with bags saying "I <3 tax free"... Mommy said there are presents for out Grandma and her boyfriend and some wine for Mommy. A small bottle for now and a bigger one for tomorrow and Wednesday. She also had a bottle with water and she filled some into our water cup as it is cleaner than from the tab. So special, we never get bottle water. So exciting.

Our cuddlybed is here as well and the sqwiwwel we got from Daddy!
Now I will sleep, cause the adventure is exhausting!

Good night humans!

-Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment