Saturday, March 29, 2014

Baby Ruskas and furless Ruskas

Hi there!

Ruska lost one of her excuses today. She tends to say that she is not fat, just well-furred. Well, as a matter of fact, she isn't well-furred anymore, cause Daddy bought a defurring machine! It's like a comb and a lot of fur leaves when you comb a cat with it. Ruska says it's probably a conspiracy and that she feels very naked now. I think it was only a little tickly but otherwise it was fun to be de-furred. We are very silky now. So smooth. So petable. So fluffy.

Daddy de-furrs Ruska...


My de-furred fur and Ruska's de-furred fur.


Also Mommy said something about getting a second Ruska. It sounded very complicated. She said she always wanted to know how Ruska looked as a baby, cause she was probably adorable. I doubt she was as adorable as I am even now, but who knows. So to get a baby Ruska you need to send a bit of Ruska's fur to somewhere and pay manymanymuch money and then a while later the somewhere will send you back a baby Ruska. Or something like that. The baby Ruska would be exactly like Ruska, just a baby. But it would grow and then they would eat all my food away. Mommy said it also could happen that something goes wring with making the baby Ruska, cause humans are not yet so good in copying animals. So it might be that first we get some one-eared, three-legged Ruska's that look like baby elephants. And she seemed to find the idea amusing. I decided I will save up some money and send some of my fur to somewhere and then they can send me a Phoebe Army. We would have so much fun together. Mommy said it costs 250.000 dollars. That is probably not much, right? I don't know so much about money, you know. But I should have saved up that money quickly.

Also, the flat smells very nicely again since yesterday! It was smelling weird the weeks before and I felt uncomfortable. Mommy also put up a new litterbox. Now we have 3. One in the kitchen and 2 in the bathroom. That was the idea of a friend of Mommy. Because they say that a litterbox in the kitchen is disgusting but my pee in the kitchen even more so. Hmmm.
The new litterbox is huuuuuuge. Ruska likes it. She says id very spacious and comfortable. I better won't tell her what Mommy said about it.
I quote: "That's even big enough for Ruska's enormous rear to fit in." Hihi.

-Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment