Thursday, March 6, 2014

Throwback Thursday!

Here is Ruska and me the first time she let me sit next to here without hissing.


Here is me when I stole a warm towelblanket from the laundry bag.


Here is me with my real siblings and dog-friend!
I am the black kitten on the right.
My real Mommy's Mommy took the picture to show it to my human Mommy.


So much for Throwback Thursday! Hihi!
I made peace with Ruska yesterday, she said she doesn't hate me. I don't hate her either, but it is mean that she eats my food. She said she'd never do it again. I don't believe her. But it's the thought that counts. Earlier she even kinds tried to eat my food WHILE I was eating it myself... I asked her what she was doing, she said "Nothing." and started licking my head. Then she jumped over me and ate her own food. Oh, well...

Ruska also said that Mommy does not really hate me. I want to believe it, but I am still not sure. Today Mommy said mean things again. She cleaned some sticky stuff off the kitchen floor and she was a little annoyed. The sticky stuff comes from funny sticky things, that Daddy put under the legs of the chairs and table the other day. Apparently they are supposed to protect them, but I think it is much more fun to play with them. It is tricky to get them out, you know, as the chairs and table are heavy and they are standing on them. But I managed. Mommy seems to disagree with my idea of fun, though. She said that next time she sees either of us trying to get those thingies out, she will use us to scrub the residue off the floor.
That is not nice. I have to be careful to only play that game when Mommy isn't watching.

Byeee,
Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment