Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Soccer and PhoePee

Hi!

Oh, wow, I'm so exhausted!
Just finished a wild soccer game against Mommy. I am not quite sure who won. Probably me. Mommy is very good in soccer. I am too... because I am superfast.
So superfast that sometimes my feet slip away and I fall on my belly. Luckily I am well-furred, so it does not hurt too much. Phoebe was playing with us for a while, but she is more a fan of the game we played before soccer. Mommy throws our toys from the scratching tree to the other end of the living room or the hallway and we have to run and catch them. It is fun, but I like soccer more. There is only one ball involved and not so many toys to clean up afterwards. Even though it is Mommy who cleans them up anyways.
Wow. I really would need some food now, after all that sports. But of course the bowls are empty again... ugh, gosh. Well, at least Mommy saved my food from Phoebe today, so I still have some bit in my belly.

Phoebe turned into PhoePee again.On Saturday and yesterday she was bored and wanted Mommy to give her attention. Unfortunately Mommy was too busy at the exact moments when Phoebe wanted attention, so she could not give her attention. Phoebe said something about "I'll show her." and then peed somewhere in the flat where she knew Mommy would go soon and step in. And Mommy did step in. Two times. On Saturday she was very angry and went to the shops to get out right after the incident. But yesterday that wasn't an option, as she just came from the shops. So instead she screamed at Phoebe. Dude, I have never heard her screaming like that. She told she would find another family for Phoebe and then Phoebe would wish she would have appreciated the attention she gets here, because the new family would not give a fuck about her. And she would never get cuddled and never talked to and she couldn't write a blog and wouldn't get candy. And they would only feed her crappy food and maybe only once a day and eventually in a few years Phoebe would die from kidney failure or diabetes or another bad sickness that cats can get from crappy food! I just looked at Mommy with biiig eyes. I have really never seen her so angry.
Phoebe sat under the scratching tree and cried and shivered and said she was sorry and she didn't want to leave and die. And then Mommy started crying because she felt like a bad Mommy and because she had screamed so much at Phoebe, so she hugged Phoebe and told her why she was upset about what Phoebe did and then we got loooooots of candy.
Lets see when Phoebe will pee again. Can't wait for Mommy's reaction.
So long, hoomans!

-Ruska

No comments:

Post a Comment