Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Mimimi...

...mimimimimimimimimimi....
Nyyyhyyyhy... hyy....

*sniff*
Ruska is evil. *rubs head* Ruska hit me! Mommy always says that you shouldn't hit nobody! Humans shouldn't hit humans and humans shouldn't hit cats and cats shouldn't hit humans and cats shouldn't hit cats! But Ruska hit me! And Mommy saw it! She even laughed about it! *sniff**holds head*
I want to get adopted. Ruska is mean. I think Ruska maybe hates me. Mommy maybe, too. And everyone likes Ruska more than me and.... *bursts into tears and runs away*

*munch**chew**munch*
*looks left**munch**looks right*
Hello? Anyone here? Hm....
Oh, I see.... little one took it personally. Okay, well, maybe I was a little rough, but you know...? One has to fight for one's food. Yeah, I admit, I didn't think far enough when I wrote about stealing Phoebe's food, because of course Phoebe read it here and got all upset. Duh. Stupid me. Well, can't think of everything. Anymeow, we almost got burgers earlier. I mean, almost real burgers! Mommy was cutting the meat that is in burgers to turn it into human food. She made two little plates ready, so we could have some as well.
As always, she carefully checked that we both get exactly the same amount as not to be unfair. So far so good...

Noms!


I enjoyed my portion, as I always do. Also, I gotta admit, it is pretty exhausting to chew that stuff. Phoebe was done in no time and then came over to look at my plate. She asked if she could have some... well, she asked at least, but of course I denied. Then she said something about me always eating her food when she leaves and it was only fair to turn the game around and she took a piece of my meat. Wooooohooooo, sloooowly, little one! I showed her that this wasn't going to happen, hissed at her and smacked her face.
I don't think Mommy laughed cause she hates Phoebe, but Phoebe's face was pretty awesome indeed.

Mommy started drawing again. She said she did that a while ago... like many years ago. She never drew cats though and she said it's a pain in the butt, because of all the fur. And Phoebe was a bigger pain in the butt, because of all the black. She is not very happy with the results. She says she screwed up Phoebe's eyes and my mouth. That is true. Anyways, my beauty can't be caught in a drawing. Not even a photograph.
Mommy said, if she cuts both pictures in half and puts my eyes and Phoebe's mouth together, then it is a pretty perfect cat. Well, that would look funny.
Weird-eyed Phoebe.

Weird-mouthed me.


Now I guess I should look for Phoebe. She apparently took that little incident personally. I almost feel a little sorry.

-Ruska

No comments:

Post a Comment