Monday, March 17, 2014

Parachuting canceled due to window-problems.

Parachute plan canceled.
Everything seemed to work perfectly fine. I managed - with Phoebe's help - to knot myself into some belts and attach the cuddly blanket from the sofa to it. I stole one of Mommy's scarfs and wrapped it around my head for protection. Did not find any glasses, but decided it had to work without them. I could already smell freedom and tons of food. Ruska ready for take off.... - and then I didn't manage to open the window.
Well, it is unfortunate, but I will find another solution eventually. To be honest, parachuting sounds a little bit scary after all. Maybe I should pack myself in a box and send it somewhere. I bet you can find petfoodshopadresses on the internet. That would be a marvelous place to send myself to. Then again... I'd probably be in cars. With the box. That would maybe be too scary, too. If I... no, way too scary.
An adoption ad online! Pawesome! No, wait... if I get adopted, that means new humans.... maybe other cats... maybe they have dogs... maybe even less food. No, no, that's not good.
I think maybe I should stay here. Yeah, that sounds good. Yes.

It is not too bad here, actually. If I think about it. At least we get food and it tastes really good. And on Saturday we had a women's night with Mommy. Phoebe was too small, she was playing on her own. First I watched Mommy sitting in the big box in which our litterboxes are usually. It was filled with water and extremely suspicious. She asked me if I wanted to come in, but it was too scary. And I think maybe she wasn't all serious about that.
Afterwards we watched a movie called Sex and the City. It's for women. I am a woman. Cat...woman. Anyways, it was fun. I tried to steal Mommy's chocolate, but she said I couldn't have it. I didn't get wine either. But I got some treats. It's something!

When it come to the food situation - things have gone from bad to worse. I actually caught Phoebe eating the rest of the food in my bowl today. It's supposed to be the other way around. That is just so wrong.

-Ruska

This was my parachuting helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment